Articles by Topic or Issue (Firearms / Weapons - Jail / Prison / House Arrest)
- Medical Marijuana Cardholder Now Cannot Buy a Gun?
- After Prop 47 Granted on My Case, Can I Own a Firearm?
- What Is Assault with a Deadly Weapon? Defenses? Punishment?
- Should I Sign the Prop 63 Firearm Relinquishment Form?
- How Do I Get My Gun Rights Back After a Conviction?
- What Should I Do to Get My Firearms Back from the Cops?
- When Would Having a Small Wooden Bat Be a Crime (PC 22210)?
- What Is the Law on Brass Knuckles? Punishment? Defenses?
- When’s a Judgment Final for SB 620 for Firearm Enhancements?
- What Is Brandishing a Weapon or Pulling a Gun on Someone?
Click Here to Go Directly to Certificate of Rehabilitation
- May a Judge Strike a Gang Allegation in Plea in Open?
- Do Gang Enhancements (P.C. § 186.22(b)) Bar Prop 47 Relief?
- Must the Prosecutor Prove a Gang Enhancement to Every Gang?
- Is a Gang-Related Juvenile Probation Condition Always OK?
- Can Showing Gang Tattoos Constitute Criminal Threats?
- Are Consecutive 10-Year Gang Sentencing Enhancements Error?
- Gang Enhancement Removed Due to Faulty Expert Opinion
- Is Validated Gang Membership Enough for a Gang Enhancement?
- Gang Enhancement Affirmed Due to Character Witness Testimony
- Does Immigration Consequences Warning Bar Plea Withdrawal?
- What to Do If One Is Questioned by an ICE Agent in Jail?
- What Is Penal Code § 1203.43? Who Does It Benefit?
- Is Carrying a Loaded Gun a Crime of Moral Turpitude?
- What Is Vacating a Conviction under Penal Code 1473.7?
- Strategies to Avoid Deportation on a Drug Offense
- Motion to Vacate Conviction for Wrong Immigration Advice?
- Failure to Advise Client of Immigration Consequences
- What Are Some Examples of Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude?
(Jail / Prison/ House Arrest Articles Continued on Next Page)
FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM JAIL / PRISON / HOUSE ARREST CONTINUED TO MENTAL COMPETENCY / CAPACITY CLICK HERE.