Articles by Topic or Issue (Jail / Prison / House Arrest Continued - Mental Competency / Capacity)
Jail / Prison / House Arrest Continued
- Custody Credit for Presentence Electronic Home Monitoring?
- Under Prop 57, What Is Full Term for the Primary Offense?
- What Is Escape (PC 4532(b)(1)) If One Is on GPS Monitoring?
- Must I Still Go to Jail or Prison if I am Disabled?
- Do Conduct Credits Change After My Case Reduced Per Prop 47?
- Be Very Careful What You Say Over the Phone from Jail!
- Do Good Time, Work Time Credits Apply to House Arrest?
- What Is House Arrest with GPS or SCRAM Monitoring?
- When & Why Can a Court Reduce Good Time Credits to 15%?
- Why Eliminating Bail Makes Defense Attorneys Critical
- What’s Needed for Compassionate Release from Prison?
- Can Prop 47 Relief Be Barred for a Juvenile Record?
- What Does Prop 57 Do for Juvenile Cases in Adult Court?
- Is a Juvenile Probation Condition of No Electronics Proper?
- Prop 57 Requires a Fitness Hearing for Juvenile’s Retrial
- Do Arbuckle Rights Apply to a Juvenile Restitution Hearing?
- Court Rules That Prop 57 Is Not Retroactive for Juveniles
- Is a Gang-Related Juvenile Probation Condition Always OK?
- Juvenile Probation Condition Requiring Classes Affirmed
- Is Prop 57's Juvenile Filing Provision Retroactive?
- What Is Teen Court and How Does It Work? What Happens?
- What Is Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor (PC 272)?
- What Is the Punishment & Defenses to Having a Fake ID?
- How Does SB395 Give Juveniles Extra Miranda Protection?
- What Is the Law on Vaping by Juveniles? Punishment?
- When Is a Search of a Student at a Public School OK?
- Can a Minor Violate PC 148(a)(1) in a Warrantless Detention?
- Juvenile Probation Condition Too Vague So Ruled Invalid
- When Can a Prior Juvenile Offense Be Used As a Prior?
- Is Mental Health Diversion Available in Juvenile Court?
Click Here to Go Directly to Violent Crime Articles
- Can a Mentally Disabled Offender (MDO) Waive a Jury Trial?
- What Is a Mentally Disordered Offender (MDO)? Consequences?
- Are Medicine Side Effects Considered in Criminal Sentencing?
- What Is Mental Disorder Diversion (Penal Code 1001.36)?
- What’s a Murphy Conservatorship If Someone Declares a Doubt?
FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM MILITARY / VETERANS TO POLICE CLICK HERE.