Articles by Topic or Issue (Traffic / Driving Offenses Continued - White Collar Crimes)
Traffic / Driving Offenses Continued
Traffic Offenses Continued
- Texting While Driving with Accident – Beware of a Civil Case
- If in Custody, Can I Get Credit on My Traffic Tickets?
- What Is California Law on Riding an Electric Skateboard?
- Speed Traps & Engineering and Traffic Surveys
- When Can a Vehicle Code Infraction Become a Misdemeanor?
- What Is Driving with Expired Registration (VC § 5204(a))?
- What’s Vehicle Code § 23109(a), Engaging in a Speed Contest?
- What Is Violating V.C. § 23109(c), Exhibition of Speed?
- What Is Misdemeanor Hit & Run (Vehicle Code § 20002)?
- What Is Felony Hit & Run (Vehicle Code § 20001)? Punishment?
- If Jury Not Instructed on Provocation Defense, Reversal?
- What Is Stalking (PC § 646.9)? The Defenses? Punishment?
- Attempted Extortion Must Involve Compelling Consent to Pay
- What Is Brandishing a Weapon or Pulling a Gun on Someone?
- What Is a Dirk or Dagger under Penal Code § 16470?
- In Kidnapping, Is Movement of Victim 190 Feet Enough?
- What Must the Prosecution Prove to Show Violation of PC 69?
- Can Rap Lyrics be Introduced to Prove Crime Happened?
- How Much Movement’s Needed for Kidnapping to Commit Robbery?
- What is Reckless Indifference to Human Life?
- Are Criminal Threats Lesser-Included Offense of Stalking?
- Carjacking Is Not a Crime of Violence under USSG § 4A1.1?
- SB 1437 Denial Improper if Based on Gun Enhancement?
- When is a Threat under PC 69 Not to be Believed?
- The Narrowing of the Kill Zone Theory – Shoot to Scare
- What Conditions Allow Deadly Force in Self Defense?
- SB 1437 Denied – Judge Finds Defendant a Major Participant
- SB 1437 – Finding Reckless Indifference to Human Life
- Does SB 1437’s Retroactivity Violate Marsy’s Law?
- SB 1437 – Conviction under Actual Implied Malice?
- SB 1437: Felony Murder Special Circumstance Fatal
- Resisting Arrest (P.C. 148(a)(1)) – Knowledge Required
- How is “Personal Infliction” Defined? Examples?
- Is ShotSpotter Evidence Admissible in Trial?
- Five Requirements for Criminal Threats (PC § 422)
- Can DA Introduce Evidence of Prior Crime to Impeach?
- Expert Testimony of STRmix Method of DNA Analysis OK
- Demurrer in Workers’ Compensation and Taxation Fraud Case
- What Is the Punishment & Defenses to Having a Fake ID?
- I’m a Victim of Identity Theft – How Can I Fix This Mess?
- What Is Business & Professions Code § 2052? Punishment?
- Does Acquittal for Perjury Bar Case for PC § 115(a)?
- What is Perjury, PC 118? Punishment? Defenses?
- Tax Evasion and a Statute of Limitations Defense
TO RETURN TO THE FIRST PAGE OF ARTICLES BY TOPIC OR ISSUE PLEASE CLICK HERE.