Articles by Topic or Issue (Traffic / Driving Offenses Continued - White Collar Crimes)
Traffic / Driving Offenses Continued
Traffic Offenses Continued
- Texting While Driving with Accident – Beware of a Civil Case
- If in Custody, Can I Get Credit on My Traffic Tickets?
- What Is California Law on Riding an Electric Skateboard?
- Speed Traps & Engineering and Traffic Surveys
- When Can a Vehicle Code Infraction Become a Misdemeanor?
- What Is Driving with Expired Registration (VC § 5204(a))?
- What’s Vehicle Code § 23109(a), Engaging in a Speed Contest?
- What Is Violating V.C. § 23109(c), Exhibition of Speed?
- What Is Misdemeanor Hit & Run (Vehicle Code § 20002)?
- What Is Felony Hit & Run (Vehicle Code § 20001)? Punishment?
- If Jury Not Instructed on Provocation Defense, Reversal?
- What Is Stalking (PC § 646.9)? The Defenses? Punishment?
- Attempted Extortion Must Involve Compelling Consent to Pay
- What Is Brandishing a Weapon or Pulling a Gun on Someone?
- What Is a Dirk or Dagger under Penal Code § 16470?
- In Kidnapping, Is Movement of Victim 190 Feet Enough?
- Demurrer in Workers’ Compensation and Taxation Fraud Case
- What Is the Punishment & Defenses to Having a Fake ID?
- I’m a Victim of Identity Theft – How Can I Fix This Mess?
- What Is Business & Professions Code § 2052? Punishment?
TO RETURN TO THE FIRST PAGE OF ARTICLES BY TOPIC OR ISSUE PLEASE CLICK HERE.