Articles by Topic or Issue (DUI Continued - Extradition)
DUI Offenses Continued
- How Much Does a DUI Really Cost? $10,000? $15,000?
- What If I’m Caught Driving without a Court-Ordered IID?
- Is Diversion Available for Veterans for a DUI? Yes
- Does McNeely Give a DUI Suspect the Right to Demand a Warrant?
- Got a DUI and Live Outside CA? What Is a 1650 Waiver?
- Are DUI Convictions for 23153(a) and 23153(f) Duplicative?
- I Was Not the Driver, But I Face DUI Charges? What to Do?
- I Was Arrested for DUI and I Have a Class A License
- 10 Problems with the Datamaster DUI Breath Test Machine
- At What BAC Can One Display Objective Signs of Intoxication?
- DUI, the SR-22 and a Supplemental Insurance Policy
- I Got a Felony DUI – Can I Sue the Bar or Party Host?
- Why Is Reverse Extrapolation of One’s BAC Junk Science?
- In a DUI, When Can Someone Be Convicted of Murder?
- Does an Improper DUI Admonition Make the Test Involuntary?
- If Police Only Offer Blood Test, Is Consent Invalid?
- What Is Involved and Needed in a Civil Case for Elder Abuse?
- Does Vehicle Code § 2800.2 Apply on a Private Road?
- I Served 16 Months, Got Prop 47 Relief, Now Can I Expunge?
- What’s Ineligible for Expungement? What Doesn’t Change?
- Can I Expunge a Conviction If I Served Time in Prison?
- Can I Have My DNA Destroyed If My Conviction Was Expunged?
- What Is an Extradition Hearing and How to Fight Extradition?
- What Are the Deadlines for Extradition or Being Released?
- What Documents Are Needed to Support an Extradition Warrant?
- What Are the Procedures for Resisting Extradition?
- In Extradition Matters, What Is an Identity Hearing?
- What Are Ten Good Arguments Against Extradition?
- How to Seek Case Settlement on Extradition Request?
- Is a Waiver of Extradition Enforceable in California?
FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM FIREARMS / WEAPONS TO JAIL / PRISON / HOUSE ARREST CLICK HERE.