Articles by Topic or Issue (Sex Offenses Continued - Theft Offenses)
Sex Offenses Continued
- May a Court Ban a Sex Offender from Posting on Facebook?
Registration/ Sex Offender
Sexually Violent Predators / SVP
- May a Judge Commit One As an SVP Before His Sentence Ends?
- Is Innocence Required for Malpractice Action for an SVP?
Sex offenses / Other
- I’m 18, She’s 15; We’re Dating; Is that a Problem? Illegal?
- Do Sex Offender Residency Restrictions Apply to Probation?
- Improper Use of 1108 Evidence Vacates 105 Year Sentence
- Can a Judge Condition Probation on a Fifth Amendment Waiver?
- Can Chelsea’s Law Mandate a Fifth Amendment Rights Waiver?
- Prop 47: Does Shoplifting Include Breaking into a Machine?
- Prop 47: Is Theft by False Pretenses Considered Shoplifting?
(Theft Articles Continued on Next Page)
FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM THEFT OFFENSES CONTINUED TO TRAFFIC / DRIVING OFFENSES CLICK HERE.