Articles by Topic or Issue (Theft Offenses Continued - Traffic / Driving Offenses)
Theft Offenses Continued
- Prop 47: Is Burglary from Employee Only Area Shoplifting?
- Possession of Burglary Tools – What Intent Required?
- First Degree Burglary, Uninhabited Detached Garage?
Theft / Other
- Is Receiving a Stolen Motorcycle Prop 47 Eligible?
- Identity Theft Double Jeopardy under Civil & Criminal Law
- What Is Organized Retail Theft (P.C. § 490.4)? Punishment?
- How is a Vehicle Defined Under Vehicle Code § 10851?
- Is Hobbs Act Violated by Threat of Sham Litigation?
- Punishment for Attempted First Degree Residential Robbery
- Can One Commit Robbery If the Victim Never Put in Fear?
- Is There an Attempted Estes Robbery under P.C. § 663?
- What is a Substantial Step for a Hobbs Act Robbery?
- Theft of a Rental Car and Location Privacy Rights
- What is an Estes Robbery? Why is it a Strike?
- Is a Hobbs Act Robbery a Crime of Violence under USSG?
- In Resentencing a Third Strike, is Stalking Eligible?
- What Crimes Are Strikes under the Three Strikes Law?
- Texting While Driving with Accident - Beware of a Civil Case
(Traffic / Driving Offense Articles Continued on Next Page)
FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM TRAFFIC / DRIVING OFFENSES CONTINUED TO WHITE COLLAR CRIMES CLICK HERE.