Articles by Topic or Issue (Court Continued - Criminal Threats)
- If Jury Not Instructed on Provocation Defense, Reversal?
- Did the Judge Discharge a Juror and You Were Convicted?
- Why Is Trial So Expensive? Why Can’t It Cost $1,000?
- What’s Second Chance Women’s Re-Entry Court? Who’s Eligible?
- What Is Drug Court? Who Is Eligible and Ineligible?
- What Is the Sentenced Offender Drug Court (SODC)? Diversion?
- What Is Co-Occurring Disorders Court (CODC)? Jail Involved?
- May a Judge Limit Voir Dire to 25 minutes in a Murder Trial?
- I Want to Change the Courthouse (Venue) for My Case. Can I?
- How Do I Prevent My Prior Conviction from Being Impeachment?
- I’m Going to Lie in Court – What Happens If I’m Caught?
- The Prosecutor Was Unethical in Trial and Won – Now Appeal?
- Can One Demurrer to a Criminal Complaint? On What Basis?
- What Are Some Affirmative Defenses for a Preliminary Hearing?
- What Is the Corpus Delicti Rule About Sufficient Evidence?
- Ten Motions That May Be Made at a Preliminary Hearing
- Are Young Black People a Protected Class in Jury Selection?
- Procedure for Identifying & Questioning Witnesses to a Crime
- Reversal for Inaccurate Description of Reasonable Doubt?
- Can I Get a Copy of My File from the Court and If So, How?
- Eleven Common Criminal Law Motions to Consider Early
- Six Motions to Consider Filing for Rulings Before Trial
- May a Judge Exclude My Family from the Courtroom in Trial?
- What Rights Do Pro Per Defendants Have for Their Defense?
- Can I Reduce My Misdemeanor to an Infraction? If so, How?
- Does a Witness or a Victim Have a Criminal Record?
FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM DETENTION TO DRUGS CLICK HERE.