Articles by Topic or Issue (Court Continued - Criminal Threats)
- Intimidating a Witness and the Right to Represent Oneself
- Duty to Maintain Innocence under McCoy v. Louisiana
- Prosecutor Must Disclose Summary of Expert Testimony
- Guidelines for Prosecutors that Defense Attorneys Love
- What is Homeless Court in Redondo Beach / Torrance?
- Judge’s Repeated Interruptions of Counsel: Misconduct?
- When Criminal History is Not Neutral Basis to Exclude?
- Mistaken Admission of Prior Uncharged Act, No Common Motive
- Penal Code § 1385: Limits on Judge’s Discretion?
- What Rights Does a Defendant Have in a Misdemeanor?
- What Rights Does Defendant Have in an Infraction?
Criminal History / Internet / Fingerprints
- Can I Reduce My Misdemeanor to an Infraction? If so, How?
- Does a Witness or a Victim Have a Criminal Record?
- How Does AB 1008 Help Job Applicants with Criminal Records?
- Can I Sue Accuser for False Allegations in Criminal Case?
- Prior Convictions – How Can They Affect a Current Case
- Prior Convictions Outside California - Effect Here?
- When Can a Judge Admit a Prior Conviction to Impeach?
- When Are Prior Uncharged Bad Acts Admissible in Court?
- Can Showing Gang Tattoos Constitute Criminal Threats?
- What is Threatening a Public Official (Penal Code 76)?
- Does Dissuading a Witness (PC 136.1) Apply to Future Crimes?
- How’s Obscene Defined in P. C. § 653m, Harassing Calls?
FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM DETENTION TO DRUGS CLICK HERE.