Articles by Topic or Issue (Detention - Drugs)
- What Is Fire Camp? Who’s Eligible? What Are the Benefits?
- Probable Cause and the Totality of the Circumstances
- For a DMV Hearing, What Is Reasonable Cause to Believe DUI?
- How Does a Win at the DMV Affect a DUI Case in Court?
- In Domestic Violence, May Victim Recover Security Expenses?
- Can a Judge Order a Wife to Testify Against Her Husband?
- What Is the Battered Woman’s Syndrome in Domestic Violence?
- Why Is a Conviction for Penal Code 242 Better than 273.5?
- Lifetime Firearm Prohibition Now for Misdemeanor 273.5
Click Here to Go Directly to Violent Crime Articles
- What Is Business & Professions Code § 4067? Punishment?
- What Is Cultivation of Marijuana (H & S § 11358)?
- What Is Health & Safety Code § 11550(a)? Punishment?
Immigration / Drugs
Prop 36 /Drugs
DUI / Drugs
- What Is the Status on Legalizing Pot in the South Bay?
- Medical Marijuana Cardholder Now Cannot Buy a Gun?
- What Are the New Rules for Marijuana Businesses in LA?
- Prop 64 Passed - May I Change My Prior Marijuana Conviction?
- What Are My Rights to Marijuana Now That Prop 64 Has Passed?
- How Are the Cities in Palos Verdes Implementing Prop 64?
- What Are California’s Regulations for Implementing Prop 64?
- Does Prop 64 Legalize Having Pot in Prison & Jail?
Search & Seizure / Drugs
- Cop Finds Meth in Car During I.D. Search: Meth Suppressed?
- What Is the Automobile Exception to the Warrant Requirement?
(Drug Articles Continued on Next Page)
FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM DRUGS CONTINUED TO DUI CLICK HERE.