Articles by Topic or Issue (Detention - Drugs)
- What Is Fire Camp? Who’s Eligible? What Are the Benefits?
- Probable Cause and the Totality of the Circumstances
- Motion to Suppress Granted After Unlawful Detention?
- For a DMV Hearing, What Is Reasonable Cause to Believe DUI?
- How Does a Win at the DMV Affect a DUI Case in Court?
- What Is an Administrative Appeal to a DMV Ruling in a DUI?
- Does a “Win” at a DMV Hearing Bar My DUI Case?
- What Does SB 485 Do for Driver’s License Suspensions?
- In Domestic Violence, May Victim Recover Security Expenses?
- Can a Judge Order a Wife to Testify Against Her Husband?
- What Is the Battered Woman’s Syndrome in Domestic Violence?
- Why Is a Conviction for Penal Code 242 Better than 273.5?
- Lifetime Firearm Prohibition Now for Misdemeanor 273.5
- Evidence Code 1109 – How to Exclude Prior Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence: What Qualifies as a Dating Relationship?
- Domestic Violence – Evidence of Suspect’s Other Bad Acts?
- In DV Case, May Defendant Get Victim’s Psych Records?
- In DV Case, Can Victim Have Support Person in Court?
- Examples of Domestic Violence That May Surprise You
- Domestic Violence: What Facts Establish Cohabitation?
- Stalking – How Are the Terms of the Crime Defined?
- Modification or Termination of a Criminal Protective Order?
- What Firearm and Ammunition Conditions Apply in a DV Case?
- What’s a Domestic Violence Victim–Counselor Privilege?
- Confidentiality of Immigration Status of DV Victim?
- What if DV Victim Unavailable to Testify at Trial?
- Domestic Violence: What is Testimonial Hearsay? Admissible?
- Domestic Violence, Admitting Hearsay, Victim’s Mindset
- When Victim’s State of Mind Is and Is Not an Issue?
Click Here to Go Directly to Violent Crime Articles
- What Is Business & Professions Code § 4067? Punishment?
- What Is Cultivation of Marijuana (H & S § 11358)?
- What Is Health & Safety Code § 11550(a)? Punishment?
Immigration / Drugs
Prop 36 /Drugs
DUI / Drugs
- What Is the Status on Legalizing Pot in the South Bay?
- Medical Marijuana Cardholder Now Cannot Buy a Gun?
- What Are the New Rules for Marijuana Businesses in LA?
- Prop 64 Passed - May I Change My Prior Marijuana Conviction?
- What Are My Rights to Marijuana Now That Prop 64 Has Passed?
- How Are the Cities in Palos Verdes Implementing Prop 64?
- What Are California’s Regulations for Implementing Prop 64?
- Does Prop 64 Legalize Having Pot in Prison & Jail?
- Is Prop 64 Relief Viewed by Courts Narrowly or Broadly?
Search & Seizure / Drugs
- Cop Finds Meth in Car During I.D. Search: Meth Suppressed?
- What Is the Automobile Exception to the Warrant Requirement?
(Drug Articles Continued on Next Page)
FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM DRUGS CONTINUED TO DUI CLICK HERE.