Articles by Topic or Issue (Drugs Continued - DUI)
Drug Convictions / Other
Appeals Court Overturns Conviction for Possession of Ecstasy
Certificate of Rehabilitation Improper - Recent Drug Offense
Federal Judge Incorrectly Classifies Crack Seller As Career Offender
Juvenile Found in Possession of Less Than an Ounce of Marijuana
- Does a Drug Dealer Face Civil Liability If Overdose Happens?
- What Does It Mean to Be a Registered Narcotics Offender?
- What Is Drug Court? Who Is Eligible and Ineligible?
- What Is the Sentenced Offender Drug Court (SODC)? Diversion?
- Narcotics Offender Registration for Attempted Possession?
- Drug Tests: How Long After Use Are Certain Drugs Detectable?
- I Got Roofied – What Can I Do to Defend Myself in Court?
- Three-Year Sentence Enhancement Vacated by New Law
- Is It Illegal to Be Present When Others Are Using Drugs?
- Strategies to Avoid Deportation on a Drug Offense
- Can Penal Code § 12022.7 Apply to One Who Supplies Drugs?
- Does Prop 64 Mean I Can Have Marijuana in Prison and Jail?
- Possession of Controlled Substance While Armed?
- Trial Court Errs by Imposing 20 Kilogram Enhancement
- How Does SB 73 Affect Sentencing on Drug Offenses?
Drugs / DUI
What Happens If Police Say I Refused a Breath or Blood Test?
- What Are the AB541, AB762, AB1353 and SB38 Alcohol Programs?
Police Can't Draw Blood without a Warrant If Suspect Refuses
- Can a Judge Order Curfew for an Adult on DUI Probation?
(DUI Articles Continued on Next Page)
FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM DUI CONTINUED TO EXTRADITION CLICK HERE.