Articles by Topic or Issue (Police Continued - Prop 47)
- So There Was an Informant Involved in Your Case – Who Is It?
- When and Why Does a Judge Have to Grant a Pitchess Motion?
- Can a Probation Stay Away Order Be from All CA Home Depots?
- Can a Homeless Person Violate PRCS By Not Having a Home?
- Is a Juvenile Probation Condition of No Electronics Proper?
- Is a Gang-Related Juvenile Probation Condition Always OK?
- Juvenile Probation Condition Requiring Classes Affirmed
- Can a Judge End Probation Early in a Domestic Violence Case?
- Are a Stay Away Order & Residency Restriction OK in § 666?
- What Is the Pre-Filing Neighborhood Justice Program, or NJP?
- What Is Pre-Trial Diversion under Penal Code § 1001.1?
- What Is Bad Check Diversion under Penal Code § 1001.60?
- What Is Parental Diversion under Penal Code 1001.70?
- Licensing Consequences of a Doctor with a Conviction?
- Consequences of a Conviction for a Teaching Credential?
- Licensing Consequences for an Attorney Convicted of a Crime
- What Happens to a Police Officer Convicted of a Crime?
- Expunged Convictions and State License Applications
- Effect of a Prostitution Conviction on a Dentist’s License?
- What Is the LEAD Program for Alcohol and Drug Education?
Prop 36 / Drug Treatment
Click Here to Go Directly to Drug Offense Articles
(Prop 47 Articles Continued on Next Page) FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM PROP 47 CONTINUED TO RESTITUTION CLICK HERE.