Articles by Topic or Issue (Police Continued - Prop 47)
Police (Pitchess Motion / Confession / Informant) Continued
- So There Was an Informant Involved in Your Case – Who Is It?
- When and Why Does a Judge Have to Grant a Pitchess Motion?
- How Can I Get Dirty Cop Records More Than 5 Years Old?
- Senate Bill 1421- More Public Overview of Police
- Pitchess Data - Brady Alerts Are Permissible Again
- Penal Code § 148(a)(1) as Lesser Included Offense of § 69?
- Can a Probation Stay Away Order Be from All CA Home Depots?
- Can a Homeless Person Violate PRCS By Not Having a Home?
- Is a Juvenile Probation Condition of No Electronics Proper?
- Is a Gang-Related Juvenile Probation Condition Always OK?
- Juvenile Probation Condition Requiring Classes Affirmed
- Can a Judge End Probation Early in a Domestic Violence Case?
- What is a Youth Offender Parole Hearing Under P.C. 3051
- Who is Eligible for a Youth Offender Parole Hearing?
- If Eligible, When’s My Youth Offender Parole Hearing?
- Is Probation Condition Overbroad if No Social Media?
- Are a Stay Away Order & Residency Restriction OK in § 666?
- What Is the Pre-Filing Neighborhood Justice Program, or NJP?
- What Is Pre-Trial Diversion under Penal Code § 1001.1?
- What Is Bad Check Diversion under Penal Code § 1001.60?
- What Is Parental Diversion under Penal Code 1001.70?
- Judge Says Military Diversion Should Be Granted More Often
- What Is a Vickers Hearing for a Probation Violation?
- Is a Jury Trial a Federal Right for a Parole Violation?
- Probation Violation Hearing, Hearsay & Unavailable Witness
- Licensing Consequences of a Doctor with a Conviction?
- Consequences of a Conviction for a Teaching Credential?
- Licensing Consequences for an Attorney Convicted of a Crime
- What Happens to a Police Officer Convicted of a Crime?
- Expunged Convictions and State License Applications
- Effect of a Prostitution Conviction on a Dentist’s License?
- What Is the LEAD Program for Alcohol and Drug Education?
- In Licensing, What is the Substantial Relationship Test?
- What is a Conviction Affecting a Professional License?
- How Does Expungement or Sealing Affect a License?
- Professional License & Duty to Self-Report an Arrest?
Prop 36 / Drug Treatment
Click Here to Go Directly to Drug Offense Articles
- What Are “Super Strikes” in the Context of Prop 47?
(Prop 47 Articles Continued on Next Page) FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM PROP 47 CONTINUED TO RESTITUTION CLICK HERE.