Articles by Topic or Issue (Murder - Police)
- What Is Senate Bill 1437 (SB 1437)? Who Is Eligible?
- Can Voluntary Intoxication Support Murder Self Defense?
- What Is the Flannel Doctrine of Imperfect Self-Defense?
- What Is Needed for a Successful Petition under SB 1437?
- SB 1437 and Murder As Natural & Probable Consequences?
- In Lying-in-Wait Murder, What Degree for Aider & Abettor?
- Senate Bill 1437 Does Not Apply to Attempted Murder.
- Murder? Doctor Prescribes High Dose of Controlled Substance
- Does SB 1437 Include a Conviction for Manslaughter?
- Requirements for Murder Special Circumstance Sentence?
- Is Relief Under SB1437 Automatic? Must One Ask for It?
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel and Death Sentence.
- Premeditation Based on Natural and Probable Consequences?
- What May Judge Review in SB 1437 Motion (PC 1170.95)?
- What are the Limits of the Kill Zone Theory?
- SB 1437, Major Participant, Reckless Indifference
- Can SB 1437 Apply to Murder When a Provocative Act?
- People v. Cardenas - The Limits of the Kill Zone Theory.
- First-Degree Murder Conviction in Norwalk Court Affirmed
- To Appeal Special Circumstance Murder, File Habeas, Not 1437
- In Capital Case, Can Jurors Have Objection to Death Penalty?
- Example of Aider & Abettor Denied 1437 (PC 1170.95) Relief
- No Youth Offender Parole Hearing if LWOP After Age 18?
- Fetal Murder Conviction Reversed for Inadmissible Hearsay
- Improper Firearms Expert Testimony = Partial Reversal
- “Kill Zone” Theory Jury Instruction Wrong, Reversal
- Aiding & Abetting Murder, Natural and Probable Consequences
- Juror Off Jury if Reservations About Death Penalty?
- Voluntary Manslaughter if Man Shoots Cop 30 Times?
- Excusal of Possible Juror in Death Penalty Case Proper
Click Here to Go Directly to Violent Crime Articles
(Police Articles Continued on Next Page)
FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM POLICE TO PROP 47 CLICK HERE.