Criminal Defense Articles 946 & Higher
Please click on a link below to read an article.
- Can Voluntary Intoxication Support Murder Self Defense?
- Is Check Fraud Eligible under Prop 47 for Reduction?
- Which Court Is Proper If Crime Occurs on a Moving Train?
- What Facts Allow a Court to Deny 17(b)(3) Relief?
- What Standard Applies to Renew a Restraining Order?
- What Is Penal Code § 1203.43? Who Does It Benefit?
- What Is California Law on Riding an Electric Skateboard?
- In a DUI, Is a Blood Test Involuntary If No Admonition?
- Does Prop 47 Relief Bar Commitment As an MDO?
- What Is the LEAD Program for Alcohol and Drug Education?
- Why Are Prostitution Cases Being Seen As Human Trafficking?
- Will Sentences Improve with Elimination of Money Bail?
- Is PC 1001.36 (Mental Disorder Diversion) Retroactive?
- What Is Bad Check Diversion under Penal Code § 1001.60?
- What Is Parental Diversion under Penal Code 1001.70?
- I Was Convicted of a Felony – When & How Can I Vote?
- Can I Serve on a Jury After Being a Convicted Felon?
- What Are My Rights of Employment As a Convicted Felon?
- What Is Pimping and Pandering? Punishment? Defenses?
- How to Seal an Arrest Record under Penal Code § 851.87
- Why Eliminating Bail Makes Defense Attorneys Critical
- What Is Business & Professions Code § 2052? Punishment?
- The Exceptions to Advising Someone of Miranda Rights
- When Is a Statement to Police Considered Involuntary?
- Examples of Good Cop Behavior – Manipulative, but OK?
- When Are Polygraph (Lie Detectors) Results Admissible?
- No Cash Bail & Arraignment Deadline for One in Custody
- Defendant’s Right Not to Testify & Not Take the Stand
- Prior Convictions – How Can They Affect a Current Case
- Prior Convictions Outside California - Effect Here?
- When Can a Prior Juvenile Offense Be Used As a Prior?
- What Is Health & Safety Code § 11550(a)? Punishment?
- Is It Illegal to Be Present When Others Are Using Drugs?
- What Is SB 1046 Regarding Ignition Interlock Devices?
- Prop 57 Not Retroactive for Juvenile While Appealing?
To read more articles, please click back one page.