Articles by Topic or Issue (Restitution Continued - Sex Offenses)
- Restitution – What Things Are Allowed in a Criminal Case?
- Is Comparative Negligence Considered in Setting Restitution?
- Do Arbuckle Rights Apply to a Juvenile Restitution Hearing?
- Restitution Award Improper for Damaged Truck under PC 1202.4
- Without Proof of Causation of Injury, Is Restitution Proper?
- Restitution for Pain and Suffering Allowed If PC § 288
- Can a Criminal Protective Order Cover Non-Victims?
- What Standard Applies to Renew a Restraining Order?
- How Does an Adult Have a Court File Sealed & Destroyed?
- Petition for Factual Innocence – Must One Wait to File?
- How to Seal an Arrest Record under Penal Code § 851.87
- Can a Judge Order Curfew for an Adult on DUI Probation?
- What Is Fire Camp? Who’s Eligible? What Are the Benefits?
- Do Excess Custody Credits Reduce Community Supervision Time?
- What Are Nonviolent Offenses under Proposition 57?
- What’s the Difference Between a No Contest and Guilty Plea?
- Is Alcoholics Anonymous Objectionable on Religious Grounds?
- Six Motions to Consider in Sentencing of a Criminal Case
- Are You Required to Give a DNA Sample in Orange County?
- What’s a Tahl Waiver for a Plea Bargain & Why Is It So Long?
- Are Consecutive 10-Year Gang Sentencing Enhancements Error?
- Can a Judge Impose a GBI Enhancement and VC 23558 Also?
- What Are the Warnings a Judge Says When Taking a Plea?
- What Is the Consumer Arrest Equity Act, SB 393?
- Does SB620 Have Retroactive Effect to Lower Prior Sentences?
- What Is a Joint Suspended and Should I Accept This?
- What Is the Five Year Prior Serious Felony Enhancement?
- Prop 57 Resentencing: Who Has Authority to Implement It?
- What Are Penalties and Assessments? How Much Are They?
- What Is Mental Disorder Diversion (Penal Code 1001.36)?
- Is PC 1001.36 (Mental Disorder Diversion) Retroactive?
Child Sex Offenses
- Child Pornography Evidence Suppressed When Search Overbroad
- Human Trafficking of Minor for Commercial Sex, PC 236.1
(Sex Offense Articles Continued on Next Page)
FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM SEX OFFENSES CONTINUED TO THEFT OFFENSES CLICK HERE.