Articles by Topic or Issue (Restitution Continued - Sentencing)
- Restitution – What Things Are Allowed in a Criminal Case?
- Is Comparative Negligence Considered in Setting Restitution?
- Do Arbuckle Rights Apply to a Juvenile Restitution Hearing?
- Restitution Award Improper for Damaged Truck under PC 1202.4
- Without Proof of Causation of Injury, Is Restitution Proper?
- Restitution for Pain and Suffering Allowed If PC § 288
- Restitution: Is Some Factual Nexus to Conduct Enough?
- Restitution to Parents of Children Who Are Sexually Abused?
- Can a Criminal Protective Order Cover Non-Victims?
- What Standard Applies to Renew a Restraining Order?
- How Does an Adult Have a Court File Sealed & Destroyed?
- Petition for Factual Innocence – Must One Wait to File?
- How to Seal an Arrest Record under Penal Code § 851.87
- What Is Supposed to Happen If an Order to Seal Is Granted?
- May a Judge Grant an 851.8 Petition After a Conviction?
- Juvenile Court Improperly Denies Motion to Seal.
- Can One Request Sealing After Prop 36 Dismissal? No.