Articles by Topic or Issue (Restitution Continued - Sex Offenses)
- Restitution – What Things Are Allowed in a Criminal Case?
- Is Comparative Negligence Considered in Setting Restitution?
- Do Arbuckle Rights Apply to a Juvenile Restitution Hearing?
- Restitution Award Improper for Damaged Truck under PC 1202.4
- Can a Judge Order Curfew for an Adult on DUI Probation?
- What Is Fire Camp? Who’s Eligible? What Are the Benefits?
- Do Excess Custody Credits Reduce Community Supervision Time?
- What Are Nonviolent Offenses under Proposition 57?
- What’s the Difference Between a No Contest and Guilty Plea?
- Is Alcoholics Anonymous Objectionable on Religious Grounds?
- Six Motions to Consider in Sentencing of a Criminal Case
- Are You Required to Give a DNA Sample in Orange County?
Child Sex Offenses
(Sex Offense Articles Continued on Next Page)
FOR ARTICLE TOPICS FROM SEX OFFENSES CONTINUED TO THEFT OFFENSES CLICK HERE.