DUI Case Results 88 & Higher
If you want to read a summary of DUI cases Greg Hill & Associates has handled, please click on any link below to read a detailed description of each case.
We hope this will help our reader understand the common issues and how they may affect the reader’s individual case.
- Redondo Beach, Client Has BAC of 0.11%, Wet Reckless
- Manhattan Beach, Under Age DUI, 0.06% BAC, Dry Reckless
- Van Nuys DUI, 0.27% BAC, Two Week Jury Trial, No Jail
- Metropolitan Court, DUI Arrest, 0.12% BAC, Plea to VC 23109
- El Segundo DUI Arrest, 0.11% BAC, Speeding, Wet Reckless
- Client a Police Officer, Arrested for DUI, Plea to VC 23109
- Second DUI, with Hit and Run & Child Endangerment, San Pedro
- Metropolitan Courthouse, 0.16% BAC, 3-Month DUI Program
- Norwalk Court, Restitution Hearing, Claim for $122K, Award 0
- San Pedro, 2nd Time DUI, Crash with Motorcyclist, 0.19% BAC
- Long Beach, Military Diversion for a DUI and Dismissal
- PV Estates DUI, Alleged Refusal to Submit, 3-Month Program
- Gardena, Second Time DUI, 0.19% BAC, Check Point Stop