Criminal Defense Articles 747 & Higher
Please click the links below to read an article.
To read more articles, please click back one page.
- Penal Code § 1385 – What Is Required? The Limits?
- Be Very Careful What You Say Over the Phone from Jail!
- Eleven Common Criminal Law Motions to Consider Early
- Prop 57 Requires a Fitness Hearing for Juvenile’s Retrial
- Are a Stay Away Order & Residency Restriction OK in § 666?
- Six Motions to Consider Filing for Rulings Before Trial
- Got a DUI and Live Outside CA? What Is a 1650 Waiver?
- Six Motions to Consider in Sentencing of a Criminal Case
- Can Chelsea’s Law Mandate a Fifth Amendment Rights Waiver?
- Are DUI Convictions for 23153(a) and 23153(f) Duplicative?
- Do Arbuckle Rights Apply to a Juvenile Restitution Hearing?
- In Domestic Violence, May Victim Recover Security Expenses?
- For a DMV Hearing, What Is Reasonable Cause to Believe DUI?
- Six Little-Known Facts About Motions to Suppress Evidence
- Why Have a Motion to Suppress Hearing at “the Prelim?”
- I Was Not the Driver, But I Face DUI Charges? What to Do?
- Court Rules That Prop 57 Is Not Retroactive for Juveniles
- Under Prop 64, Is Reduction of One’s Sentence Automatic?
- May a Judge Exclude My Family from the Courtroom in Trial?
- Does Immigration Consequences Warning Bar Plea Withdrawal?
- Texting While Driving with Accident – Beware of a Civil Case
- What Rights Do Pro Per Defendants Have for Their Defense?
- Restitution Award Improper for Damaged Truck under PC 1202.4
- What Is the Law on Challenging the Search of a Vehicle?
- So There Was an Informant Involved in Your Case – Who Is It?
- What Is Argued in a Motion for Appointment of an Expert?
- Are You Required to Give a DNA Sample in Orange County?
- Drug Tests: How Long After Use Are Certain Drugs Detectable?
- What Is Discriminatory Prosecution? What Is a Murgia Motion?
- Must the Prosecutor Prove a Gang Enhancement to Every Gang?
- Judge Improperly Decides Not to Hold Marsden Hearing
- What Is Arson of a Structure or Forest Land (PC § 451(c))?
- Is a Gang-Related Juvenile Probation Condition Always OK?
- You Want to File a Motion to Change the Prosecutor?
- Are You the Target of Vindictive or Retaliatory Prosecution?
- What’re the Deadlines Related to a Right to a Speedy Trial?
- Juvenile Probation Condition Requiring Classes Affirmed