Torrance Courthouse DUI Case Results Gardena to Manhattan Beach
The Torrance Courthouse handles misdemeanor DUI offenses in three courtrooms (P, 2 and 5) in general. The misdemeanor cases start in Department 3 with Judge David Reinert and then proceed to P, 2 and 5.
Felony DUI’s can be heard in many more courtrooms, but usually start in Department 4 with Judge Thomas Sokolov, proceed to 8 with Judge Nicole Bershon and then are assigned to one of several courtrooms.
Which department hears a particular misdemeanor case is determined by where the arrest took place. Each department has one or more prosecutors assigned to it. Over time, prosecutors are transferred to other courtrooms. Prosecutors also change in their approach to DUI’s, some more than others.
For Torrance Courthouse contact information and a Google Map, please click here.
Consequently, in presenting the case summaries below, we caution the reader not to expect a similar result because no case can have completely and exactly the same facts and the prosecutors do change.
However, the DUI results below do help the reader understand how past cases have resolved and what is possible.
Please click on the case summaries below to read a detailed description of our DUI results, by city:Gardena DUI Case Results
- Gardena, Client Refusal to Submit to BAC Test Client Arrested for DUI in Gardena for Non-Alcohol DUI, DUI Dismissed and Case Resolved for a Violation of Vehicle Code § 12500, Driving without a License, Fine, One Year Summary Probation
- Felony DUI Hit & Run No File for Client, Age 22, Who Allegedly Hit Homeless Man in Gardena
- Under Age 21 Client, Second Time DUI, BAC of 0.10%, Wet Reckless on First Time Terms, Gardena
- Torrance Superior Court, Gardena Arrest for DUI, 0.18% BAC, Prosecutor Claims Third DUI, Case Resolved on First Time DUI Terms, 3 Month DUI Program, Minimum Fines, No Jail.
- Felony DUI (VC 23153(a) and 23153(b)), Gardena Car Accident with Injuries, Client’s BAC 0.33% When Taken 4.5 Hours After Crash, Resolved for Five Years Formal Probation, No Prison
- Second Time DUI and Third Time Driving on a Suspended License, 0.21% BAC, Gardena Arrest, Torrance Courthouse, Immigration Issues, 30 Days Private Jail.
- Gardena, 2nd Time DUI, Had GERD, Resolved As Wet Reckless
- DUI in Gardena, 0.12% BAC, Plea to Reckless Driving -VC23103
- Underage DUI, 0.18% BAC, 5-Car Collision, Torrance, AB541
- Gardena, Second Time DUI, 0.19% BAC, Check Point Stop
- Gardena DUI, Second in 12 Years, Rising BAC, 0.12%, AB541
- Gardena DUI, Client Stuck on Train Tracks, Asleep, BAC 0.14%
- Gardena Second-Time DUI, Car Accident, Refusal
- Gardena, 2nd Time DUI, VC 23153, Hit & Run, 0.16% BAC
- Twelfth DUI, Torrance, 0.18% BAC, Probation Granted
- Hermosa Beach, BAC 0.165%, Crash into City Parking Enforcement Vehicle, Resolved to Wet Reckless
- Hermosa Beach, DUI, BAC of 0.14%, Resolved to Wet Reckless
- Hermosa Beach Arrest After Evading Arrest, Second Time DUI, BAC of 0.13%
- Hermosa Beach, 0.13% BAC Taken One Hour After Arrest, Resolved for Wet Reckless (Vehicle Code § 23103)
- Hermosa Beach, Motorcyclist Crashes and Then Refuses to Submit to Breath or Blood Test, Resolved As a Wet Reckless
- Hermosa Beach, Speeding Past Police Station with a 0.16% BAC, Resolved As a Wet Reckless
- Hermosa Beach, Second Time DUI and Probation Violation Resolved for First Time DUI and No Probation Violation
- Hermosa Beach, DUI, Car Accident, Jury Trial, Wet Reckless
- Hermosa Beach DUI, 0.24% BAC, Car Crash, Military Diversion
- Hermosa Beach DUI, Age 21, 0.18% BAC, 3-Month DUI Class
- Manhattan Beach, Client Under Age 21, BAC of 0.16%, Collision with Parked Car
- Manhattan Beach Arrest, Client with Lap Band (Gastric Bypass Surgery) Refuses to Submit to Breath or Blood Test, Case Filed in Torrance Courthouse, Wet Reckless
- Manhattan Beach DUI Check Point Stop, Our Client Has 0.12% BAC, Case Resolved As a Wet Reckless
- Manhattan Beach, Client Allegedly Observed Going 58 in a 35 and with Headlights Off, BAC 0.12%, Case Resolved As Wet Reckless, Torrance Courthouse
- Manhattan Beach, Under Age DUI, 0.06% BAC, Dry Reckless
- Manhattan Beach DUI, Second-Time, 0.20% BAC, Torrance
- Felony Evading Arrest (105 mph) & DUI, Manhattan Beach
- Torrance Court, Client Has Bench Warrant for DUI, Gets Second DUI
- Age 17, DUI, Manhattan Beach, Trial – Split Verdict
To read more Torrance Courthouse DUI case summaries for cities Palos Verdes Estates to Torrance, please click here.Contact us.