Long Beach Courthouse DUI Case Results
The Long Beach Courthouse handles DUI matters arising in downtown Long Beach, San Pedro, sections of Wilmington, north Long Beach, along the 710 freeway and 405 freeways, Signal Hill and Belmont Shore.
Most misdemeanor DUI’s begin (and usually end) in Department 5 (Richard Goul), 6 (John D. Lord), 7 (Lori R. Behar) or 8 (Debra Cole). Most felony DUI’s begin in Department 1 with Judge Tomson T. Ong and then move to Department 18 with Judge Laura Laesecke and then are assigned to a variety of courtrooms.
For Long Beach Courthouse (Governor George Deukmejian Courthouse) contact information and a Google Map, please click here.
Consequently, in presenting the case summaries below, we ask that the reader appreciate that past results can mislead someone into expecting an identical or even better result in the future.
For a sample of some of our better results from the Long Beach Courthouse, click on the following case summaries for a detailed description of the cases.
- Long Beach, Client Speeding and Running Red Light with 0.10% BAC, Negotiated To Wet Reckless
- Long Beach, Our Client Blows a 0.23% BAC, Case Dismissed by Judge on Our Motion to Suppress
- Long Beach, Non-Alcohol DUI, Resolved for Reckless Driving
- Near Head-On Collision with Police Car, DUI Refusal to Submit, Minimum Plea, Bargain from 60 Days in Jail to First Time Offender Plea
- Client Has a 0.12% BAC, Charged in Long Beach, Case Plea Bargained to a Wet Reckless Based on Client’s Being a Long Distance Runner
- San Pedro, Second Time DUI, Client BAC 0.24% and Found with “Wax,” Concentrated Cannabis in Violation of Health & Safety Code § 11357(a), Case Resolved for Second Time DUI Minimums in Long Beach Superior Court
- Long Beach DUI, 0.17% BAC, Driving Cargo Van and Swerving on Freeway, Case Resolved for DUI and 3 Month Alcohol Class, Minimum Fine, No Jail
- Felony DUI, Long Beach, Under 21 Driver, Misdemeanor Plea
- Long Beach, 0.19% BAC, AB-541 Program, Not AB-1353 Program
- Second DUI, with Hit and Run & Child Endangerment, San Pedro
- San Pedro, 2nd Time DUI, Crash with Motorcyclist, 0.19% BAC
- Long Beach, Military Diversion for a DUI and Dismissal
- Long Beach, First-Time DUI, 0.19% BAC, Three-Month Program
- Long Beach DUI, MVARS Conflicts with Police Report, No Wet
- Long Beach, DUI Arrest with Car Accident, Wet Reckless
- Felony DUI Long Beach, Client Age 19, 3 Injured, No Jail
- San Pedro DUI with Car Accident, 0.20% BAC, AB541 Program
- San Pedro, Client Age 23, Non-Alcohol DUI, Car Accident
- Long Beach, Dry Reckless , 0.11% BAC, Prolonged Detention
- Harbor City DUI, 0.13 / 0.14% BAC, GERD, Wet Reckless
- Long Beach DUI Arrest, 85 MPH on 710 Freeway, Wet Reckless