Driving Offense Articles
- Court Rules that Driving Includes Being Stopped at Red Light While Using Cell Phone
- What Is Vehicular Homicide (California Penal Code § 192(c))?
Click Here for General Articles Related to Search and Seizure
Click Here for General Articles Related to Bail
Articles Related to Being in Court on a Traffic Violation
- What Should I Wear and Bring to Court?
- Why Hire Private Counsel? Why Shouldn't I Just Use the Public Defender?
- What is an Arraignment?
- What is Misdemeanor Pre-Trial Hearing?
- Conviction by Red Light Camera Upheld on Appeal
- Ticket Thrown Out for Running Red Light Based on Red Light Camera
- City of Inglewood Red Light Camera Ticket Upheld at California Supreme Court, Finding that the Photographs and Video at Issue Were Properly Authenticated
- Felony Hit & Run Charges Involving Injury or Death Often Depends on Willfulness of Conduct
- What are Unlawful Tinted Windows?
- Is it Proper for the Prosecutor to Charge Me with More Than What Police Arrested Me For?
- Driving Without a Valid License (Vehicle Code § 12500(a)) or on a Suspended or Revoked License (Vehicle Code § 14601)
- I Missed Court for My Traffic Ticket Trial – What Should I Do?
- Red Light Camera Ticket in Culver City Affirmed Despite City Failing to Make Public Announcement and Comply With 30-Day Warning Notice Period
Click Here for General Articles Related to Trial on All Offenses
Articles Related to Sentencing of a Traffic Violation
- What Punishment Do I Face for Driving Without a Valid License?
- What Punishment Do I Face for Driving Without Insurance?
- Restitution Order for Defendant to Pay $425,655 in Medical Expenses to Victim of Hit and Run is Improper Because Defendant Did Not Admit Causation
- What is Summary Probation?
- A “No Contest” Plea to New Criminal Charges Can Constitute a Probation Violation
- How Do I Seal and Destroy My Arrest Record?
- Judge May Prohibit Medical Marijuana Use as a Condition of Probation
- What is Split Sentencing?
- Is Expungement Worth It?
- Defendant Does Not Have to Pay Restitution When Probation Terminated and Case Dismissed
- My Driver’s License is Suspended –What Should I Do?
- What is Vehicular Manslaughter (Penal Code § 192(c))?
Click Here for General Articles Related to Visiting Someone in Jail