Vandalism and Graffiti
- The Police Did Not Read Me My Miranda Rights – Will My Case Be Dismissed?
- Your Cell Phone May Incriminate You of More Serious Offenses in a Traffic Stop
- Be Careful Who Your Friends are – You Can Be Arrested on a Warrantless Search.
- When an Arrestee is Detained, it is Unconstitutional to Search a Car Without a Warrant
- If You Receive Miranda Warnings, Your Talking and Subsequent Silence to Certain Questions Can Be Used Against You as Adoptive Admissions
Click Here for General Articles Related to Search and Seizure
Click Here for General Articles Related to Bail
Articles Related to Being in Court for a Vandalism Offense
- What Should I Wear and Bring to Court?
- Why Hire Private Counsel? Why Shouldn't I just Use the Public Defender?
- What is an Arraignment?
- Is it Proper for the Prosecutor to Charge Me With More Than What Police Arrested Me for?
- What is Misdemeanor Pre-Trial Hearing?
- What is a Felony Preliminary Hearing Setting Conference?
- What is a Preliminary Hearing?
- Conspiracy Liability Very Broad – Beware
- Convictions for Trespass and Vandalism for Juvenile Are Reversed
- What is the Difference Between an Infraction and a Misdemeanor?
- What is the Difference Between a Misdemeanor and a Felony?
- What is a Critical Needs License?
- What is a “Trial Tax?”
Click Here for General Articles Related to Trial for All Offenses
Articles Related to Sentencing
- What is Summary Probation?
- Judge May Prohibit Medical Marijuana Use as Term of Probation
- A “No Contest” Plea to New Criminal Charges Can Constitute a Probation Violation
- Plea Bargaining by The Judge is Illegal – Not an Indicated Sentence
- What is Split Sentencing?
- Sentencing Alternatives for Military Veterans Under Penal Code § 1170.9
- What is Private Jail?
- Defendant Does Not Have to Pay Restitution When Probation Terminated and Cases Dismissed
- Is Expungement Worth it?
- How Do I Have My Arrest Record Sealed and Destroyed?
- Can I Withdraw My Plea Based on Ineffective Assistance of Counsel?
- Restitution in Graffiti Case - $18,878 for 32 Incidents?