General Articles Related to Traffic Stops in Federal Court
- The Police Did Not Read Me My Miranda Rights – Will My Case Be Dismissed?
- Federal Court Rules Collection of DNA From a Felony Arrestee is Constitutional
- Arrested and Released for DUI? Think Again – The Police May Have Your Saliva DNA to Legally Re-Arrest You
- Traffic Stop Proper Where Officer Sees Driver Texting While Parked, But Then Move While Making “Similar Movements”
- Drug Evidence Suppressed When Police Improperly Stop Vehicle
- If You Receive Miranda Warnings, Your Talking and Subsequent Silence to Certain Questions Can Be Used Against You as Adoptive Admissions
- Man Discards Handgun While Walking Away From Police After Orders to Show His Hands; Motion to Suppress Evidence of Gun Denied
- Evading a Police Officer a Violent Felony Under Federal Law?