General Articles Related to Search & Seizure in Federal Court
- Your Cell Phone May Incriminate You of More Serious Offenses in a Traffic Stop
- When an Arrestee is Detained, it is Unconstitutional to Search a Car Without a Warrant
- Consenting to One Vehicle Search Can Mean Consenting to Multiple Searches
- The Police Stole My Marijuana - Will My Homeowners Insurance Pay Me for My Loss?
- An Admission is Inadmissible if After an Illegal Search as the Fruit of a Poisonous Tree
- Insufficient Affidavit for Warrant Does Not Mean Search is Always Invalid
- Is One Hour and Twenty Minutes Too Long for Police to Wait to Conduct a Cell Phone Search Incident to an Arrest Without a Warrant?