Bellflower - Downey - Whittier DUI Case Results
In June, 2013, the Whittier courthouse transferred its criminal cases to the Downey and Bellflower courthouses, depending upon the location of the arrest. The following results may have originated in the Whittier area, and some cases were filed in the Whittier courthouse, but the cases were later transferred to either Downey or Bellflower.
For Bellflower Courthouse contact information and a Google Map, please click here.
For Downey Courthouse contact information and a Google Map, please click here.
- Downey, Underage Driver with a BAC of 0.17%, Negotiated to Three Month DUI Program
- Whittier, Wet Reckless, Our Client Had 0.12% BAC, Hired “DUI Expert” Attorney Who Made Three Attempts at Wet Reckless
- Downey – DUI Dismissed on Motion for Denial of Speedy Trial
- Bellflower, Felony DUI with Five People Injured, 0.19% BAC
- Downey, 0.198% BAC & Speeding, AB541 Program, Fine Only