Bellflower - Downey - Whittier Courthouses Theft / Robbery Case Results
In June, 2013, the Whittier courthouse closed and transferred its criminal cases to the Downey and Bellflower courthouses, depending upon the location of the arrest.
The following results may have originated in the Whittier area, and some cases were filed in the Whittier courthouse, but the cases were later transferred to either Downey or Bellflower.
For Downey Courthouse contact information and a Google Map, please click here.
For Bellflower Courthouse contact information and a Google Map, please click here.
Our results from these Courthouses are no guarantee of future results.
For a sample of some of our better results from the three Courthouses, click on the following case summaries for a detailed description of each case.
Bellflower, P.C. 484 Petty Theft and P.C. 459 Second Degree Commercial Burglary Dismissed
Whittier, Felony Grand Theft Of $220,000 in Product from Employer and Compton Five Counts of Armed Robbery (Each a Strike), Five Years Plea Bargain
Bellflower, Shoplifting from Sephora, Case Dismissed on Our Motion for Civil Compromise
- Downey, Shoplifting $41 at Target, Fight, DA Diversion
- Bellflower, Doctor Shoplifting from Costco, DA Diversion
- Downey, Shoplifting at JCPenney, DA Diversion, Dismissal
- Second-Time Shoplifting, Downey, Immigration Issues
- Lakewood, Client Shoplifts $492 in Items, Case Dismissed
- Southgate, Security Guard Steals Cellphone, Diversion
- Bellflower, Shoplifting at Macy’s, 18 Months of Probation
- Downey, Shoplifting at Macy’s, $211 in Items, Office Hearing